Friday, March 6, 2009

Getting Ready for a Trial!

Well, we're all ready for the HRD trial coming up this Sunday. I'm pretty excited. I think we're going to do pretty well and trials are a lot of fun.

We worked some more on driving and I am soooo sick of saying "Get 'em" 1.2 gogillion times before she unsticks herself. I've noticed that she gets really sticky on her down (actually a sit) and it's alot easier to say "there, walkup" rather than "lie down, walkup".

We put her in a packed pen and let her push and she could and would but did get stuck a couple of time, but was also pretty happy to get in there and boss some sheep around.

I'm getting more control over the driving and more control over her flanks. We're going to really start enforcing that she take the correct flank now and not have second guess me as often as she does.

We grazed some sheep again and that's just always a lot of fun. I got some pictures.

I'll have to jack with it later. I'm too lazy to re-resize them.

No comments:

Post a Comment