Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oh Hai.

Long time no post! Holidays and such business and other things!

We had a lesson this week and it went pretty well. I think we're going to enter an AHBA HTD course. I'm going to run level II, if everything goes alright.

We worked a bit on outruns because they were absolute rubbish. Terry's so funny, she said "You need to fix that out run. She's weaving all over the place like a... like a.... like a.... well, an Aussie!" I had to LOL. I stopped her at the stop and voila! moiche better.

She did a pretty good cross drive and I was really proud of her. She did some 3/4 inside flanks. They're not perfect yet and she's not coming all the way inside but it's a lot better and as with all things, patience is a virtue.

It's green as green can be out there and the puppies are big and going to their homes. I desperately want one but it's not to be. I've got enough dogs and a lot of things on the horizon.

It's a small update, but hopefully we'll get back into the groove soon.

Happy Herding. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am in the process of writing an article for The Stockdog Journal about stockdog blogs. I have been writing my own stockdog blog (www.thestockdogdiaries.com) for about a year now and have become a fan of many other stockdog related blogs. It is a very interesting venture and I find it very intriguing how different bloggers use their stockdog blogs for different things.

    I would absolutely appreciate it if you would be willing/able to take a few moments to answer the questions below in regards to your blog. I hope to be able to include as many different bloggers as possible, as well as their blog addresses. If you do not wish for your blog address to be published, please let me know and I will gladly follow your wishes!

    *********************

    How long have you been writing your blog?

    Why did you decide to start a blog about your dogs?

    What is the main focus of your blog?

    How often do you post/update your blog?

    What kind of feedback have you gotten?

    What has surprised you most about the blog?

    Do you have ads on your blog?

    Do you charge for people to read your blog? If so, why?

    What stockdog blogs do you subscribe to?

    Do I have permission to print your blog address with my article?

    ***********************

    Responses can be emailed to me at waylonaussies@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    Ferreh Hiatt
    Waylon Australian Shepherds

    ReplyDelete