Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Work

Work's been kind of lame lately. My coworker left so I've had to take over his duties as well. Trouble is, in his section there tends to be a lot of drama and I'm just not that interested in mediating it. I just want to say "I don't care. I could literally care less... deal with your own shit". But I can't, so I don't. Instead I nod and smile and try to filter out the dumb stuff from the stuff I need address (most of it is dumb shit).

Have you ever done something at work and it just sticks with you and makes you hate yourself a little? I have this one incident keep coming up and I hate it. I hate that it happened, I hate that I was a part of it, I hate how it broke my heart. I don't know if it'll ever leave my head. I try to tell myself it was unavoidable and it was the right thing to do, and it was, objectively and truly, but... I just wish it hadn't been me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment