Monday, May 4, 2009

Soda's new "thing"

... is snuggling with me on "my" chair. It's adorable. I love it. Just love it. Neither of my other dogs are snugglers and if Soda is trolling around, looking lonely, I can call her up and she just wedges herself into the chair and goes to sleep and snuggles with me.

Warms the cockles of my heart.

___

Not a lot went on at the last lesson-- pretty much just same ol' same ol'. We worked on driving and she did a really nice job. I was pleasantly surprised. We'll keep on truckin!

We kind of started working on inside flanks and that was just pathetic. I do not want to work on that. She hates it and it makes me hate it. She just looks constipated or something when she's trying to "squeeze" between me and the sheep. Even calling her to me is a freaking chore. She's so sensitive to the pressure--and yet, still likes to run them over me. Can't have my cake and eat it to, can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment